Category List

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ha! Giant pain killers to help someone special feel better! I wanted to make "get well" cookies for someone. My cookie cutter collection is rather small so I had to come up with something using what I have. Somehow the idea of pain killer cookies came to mind. I used a small round cookie cutter for the white pills. The solid blue and red were made with a small oval cutter. It wasn't quite oval enough so I smooshed in the dough a bit. They're still not as oval as I would have liked. I had to hand-cut the multi-colored capsules. I used a square cutter. Sliced the dough down the middle so I had two rectangles. Then I used a knife to round the ends.

Ha! Giant pain killers to help someone special feel better! I wanted to make "get well" cookies for someone. My cookie cutter collection is rather small so I had to come up with something using what I have. Somehow the idea of pain killer cookies came to mind. I used a small round cookie cutter for the white pills. The solid blue and red were made with a small oval cutter. It wasn't quite oval enough so I smooshed in the dough a bit. They're still not as oval as I would have liked. I had to hand-cut the multi-colored capsules. I used a square cutter. Sliced the dough down the middle so I had two rectangles. Then I used a knife to round the ends.
Ha! Giant pain killers to help someone special feel better!    I wanted to make "get well" cookies for someone. My cookie cutter collection is rather small so I had to come up with something using what I have. Somehow the idea of pain killer cookies came to mind.    I used a small round cookie cutter for the white pills.    The solid blue and red were made with a small oval cutter. It wasn't quite oval enough so I smooshed in the dough a bit. They're still not as oval as I would have liked. I had to hand-cut the multi-colored capsules. I used a square cutter. Sliced the dough down the middle so I had two rectangles. Then I used a knife to round the ends.

Download whole gallery
cookie exchange decor Cookie exchange tree ornaments
cookie exchange decor Cookie exchange tree ornaments

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment